Your Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies and skills are at the heart of your well-being and all your relationships in all aspects of your life. Emotional Intelligence in the workplace is of extreme value and impact to the success of the whole organization and has different codes so that you best manage your emotions at the workplace. In this introductory workshop, we will holistically empower your awareness, knowledge, skills and competencies of EI through the most creative and up to date learning approaches.
- Develop your knowledge of EI and its placement among all your other intelligence vehicles
- Recognise and consciously use emotions
- Identify and manage emotions and trends
- Apply Emotional Intelligence insights to better manage your emotions and the emotions of others
- Create better relationships with all those around you in your life
- Implement EI awareness in making better decisions, communication and contributions
- Types of Intelligence
- The Science of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligence Personal Awareness
- Identifying and Naming Emotions
- Determining the level of intensity of emotions
- Analysing and decoding emotions
- Emotional Triggers
- Emotional Smoke Screens
- Emotionally Intelligent Regulation Strategies
- Developing better relationships through Emotional Intelligence strategies
- Empowering Empathy for better managing self and others
- Listen and attune to "Your Inner Voice"
- Emotionally Intelligent Stress Management Techniques
- How EI can unveil roots behind conflicts and how to manage them
- How to lead teams and create synergy through EI
- How Emotional Intelligence opens the gateway to Spiritual Intelligence
- Holistic integration of all of the elements of EI in your life and how to manage continuous growth
Who is this training course intended for?
Earn official recognition for your work, and share your success with friends, colleagues, and employers.
The certificates will be presented in cooperation with the International Business School Union 'IBS-U'.
Duration of the course:
ATTN: The mentioned price is only for the Hanze international business school students.