is a certified self-development trainer from a British organisation called ‘ILLAFTrain’
. This organisation is one of the leading training companies in the Gulf countries.
Since 2013, Aghyad has trained more than 500 trainees in Syria and in the Netherlands.
As a self-development trainer, his job description is:
- Developing human resource skills.
- Leading trainers to think out of the box & enhance their creative thoughts.
- Clarification the self-marketing.
- Presenting body language workshops.
- Strengthen effective communication skills.
- Recommending using the mind mapping strategies to unlock creativity.
- Designing effective training programs.
- Conducting evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies.
- Providing catered lessons on public speaking skills improvements.
- Conducting continuing education training.
- Developing individual training programmes that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
Further, in the Netherlands, he started his career as a public speaker on many occasions. Then, regarding the cultural diversities and the communications gaps between foreigners like ‘Newcomers’ and the Dutch society, he started focusing on these problems to reduce the misunderstanding gaps by presenting some of his courses like; Intercultural competencies, communications strategies, body language and others.
In November 2016, he started his first work position in the Netherlands as an instructor at ‘Alfa-college.’
His job description there was:
- Training, coaching, advising and guiding.
- Awareness of the difference between cultures.
- Presented several intercultural communication symposiums.
- Improved the capacity of communication between students and teachers.
- Performed other responsibilities requested by the supervisor.
- Planned, prepared and delivered instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
Moreover, besides that, he is a 3rd-year full-time student at 'Hanze University of Applied Science' (International business and management studies).
And he is planning to participate in the graduation minor of the 'International Strategy and Business Development.'
In 2017, he joined ‘Voorbeeld-Allochtoon’
team as a Project leader, and he's sub-functions are; Self-Development Trainer & Public Speaker.
Few of his activities there are:
- Leading and creating different kinds of cultural events to empower the integration between 'Newcomers' and locals.
- Delivering informative and inspirational speeches about refugees in theatre shows, formal and private speeches, etc.
- Presenting general information about the Syrian culture, education, economy and other basic topics in many national and international symposiums.
- Sharing my personal experiences as a refugee to the considered parties, to help to improving the newcomer's situations considering all affected elements.
- Providing self-development training for various sized groups.
Additionally, Aghyad is participating in many volunteering activities with 'Humanitas'
, to improve the general overview over the 'Newcomers'. Those volunteering projects are; 'Samen'
and 'The Human Library.'
For more information about Aghyad's career, click here
Aghyad's goal is; "To help the ‘Newcomers’ creating a better opportunity to integrate into Dutch society, and to expose their values."Today Aghyad Offers a Wide Range of Programs and Services.